JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST! Visit our blog, and on the right hand side at the top, there is a place to type in your email address.
Young women ideas for class activities and YW leader help. Young Women products and items for you and your LDS young women.
Latter-day Saint Young Women (LDS-YW) Office Hours: M-F 9 am - 3 pm Closed weekends and holidays.
Want to PICKUP your order? Email us after ordering and we will refund you all but $2.00 of the shipping charge. I will email you when your order is ready (and give you directions to come and pick up your order). *Plan on 2-4 business days.* You will be picking up your order in LEHI, UTAH. More info here.
Enter quantity in shopping cart
We’re on FaceBook. Come join us! Click here. We give our Facebook Friends special promos and FREE stuff, so be sure to join us!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to get my order? That depends on the shipping method you choose during checkout. If you choose Standard Shipping, you will receive your order in 1-2 weeks. If you choose Priority Shipping, you *usually* receive your order in 2-5 days. One note on Priority shipping: Since we rely on third parties to ultimately deliver your orders to you, we only have control on how long it takes us to ship your order. On most Priority shipments, your order is shipped within a day of when we receive it, however, the shipping company used may take their time getting your shipment to you - we have no control over this. LDS-YW recommends that you order items that you need for a special event - where the date has been set, and it cannot be changed - at least 3 weeks in advance. We do not ship overnight. NOTE ON BACKORDERED ITEMS: We will ship your order with the products we have in stock - to orders shipping in the USA. If there is an item on backorder (which is rare, but does happen), we will ship it as soon as it gets in stock (usually 1-2 weeks). INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WITH BACKORDERED ITEMS: Due to the cost of shipping internationally, we WILL NOT ship an order until everything is in stock. If you order something that is on backorder, we will wait and ship your order complete. This means, in some cases, you may not receive your order until up to ONE MONTH after it was placed (because of shipping times, and waiting for items to get in stock). Please be advised that this is rare, but does happen. We usually DO NOT contact you in the case of backordered items. If you want to check on your order, please email us with questions.
2. I ordered with Priority shipping and it still took almost a week to have my order shipped. What happened? On occasion, we are out of stock of an item that is ordered using Priority shipping. If this is the case, these out of stock items are usually on their way to us - and as soon as they arrive, we then ship these out according to the order that orders were received for them - with the Priority orders being shipped first. So, yes, on occasion, even Priority orders take longer to ship. This is why we always recommend ordering time sensitive items, at least 3 weeks in advance.
3. Do you guarantee Priority shipping orders will be received within 2-5 days of when order is placed? No, we do not guarantee this - as on occasion we will have items that are out of stock and on backorder - but we work very hard and do our best to make sure Priority shipment orders are shipped before Standard Shipment orders.
4. Do you have order tracking so I can check the status of my order? No, we do not currently have this service available. However, you can always email us with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Why is PayPal the only method you use for payments? Yes, we do only use PayPal as our credit card processing company. This is because they are one of the top rated companies for online security and safety when handling your financial information. LDS-YW *never* sees your financial information. This is all stored with PayPal and is never shared with us. This also makes it impossible for us to do “unauthorized” payments from your account - keeping your financial information safe!
6. I need to make a return; why do I only have 3 days to do so? We have a 3 day return policy for several reasons. #1 - We feel that you are an informed consumer. You know what it is you are buying and are aware of its quality. #2 - We try to thoroughly explain and show each of our products helping you be an informed consumer of each and every item you purchase from LDS-YW. And #3 - since we are a small business, we cannot afford to have an open return policy like the big box stores. You do have, however, 3 days to inspect your products. We only sell the highest quality products made by very reputable companies. We do not sell cheaply made items, therefore, have the highest confidence that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, you do have 3 days to notify us that you need to make a return or exchange. After this time, no returns/exchanges can be made. We hope you understand. If you do have a question pertaining to you individually and your situation, please email us email@example.com
Please be aware - that if shipping takes longer than expected by third party delivery companies (USPS, FedEx, or UPS) we CANNOT accept returns on these items due to you receiving them later than you expected, or missed an event because of shipping delays. We are not responsible for how third parties handle and timely deliver your packages to you - we have NO CONTROL over this. We are sorry your packages arrived late, but really it was not our fault. We hope you understand. :-) For more information on returns, please see our shipping page
7. My charms came padded in a used padded envelope. What is up with that? As you can imagine, we get several shipments of products each day, with many of them coming in padded envelopes. So, to do our part with recycling, we have chosen to use the padded envelopes that are still perfectly good for padding products in your shipments. This actually helps keep the cost of many of our products low.
8. Is this a full business or a home-based business? I would call it a full business based out of a home. I am just one person trying to provide a great resource to LDS Young Women leaders. So, occasionally, I will be slow on shipping orders because of, you know, life, so please be patient with me. But I pride myself on being a professional business and try everyday to meet the needs of my customers and to keep you all happy, so you will return to my site! I love my customers - I have met some wonderful people because of what I do. I love what I do and plan to be here for many, many more years.
9. Occasionally you close for several days, sometimes 1-2 weeks at a time, why? Since this is a home-based business, when we go on a family vacation, or an emergency comes up, we must “close” so our customers are well aware that their orders will not be shipped right away. However, during these times, you can always still order since it is on the internet available 24/7, but those orders will not ship until we “open” again. We try to only do this once or twice a year. After all - don’t we all need a little vacation now and then?
10. Do you sell items wholesale? I do - but only to retail establishments. For more information, please email me!
If you ever have any questions, please feel free to email me! Vickie Hacking - firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents copyrighted 2001-2012 - Vickie Hacking - Lehi, Utah Contact me at any time: email@example.com
This site is not sponsored or endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Visit them at www.lds.org or www.mormon.org